Saturday, November 8, 2008

Go Dawgs...and Roll Tide too!!!


From the mind of Carson...


So...my Mommy and Daddy like different football teams. This poses a problem on gameday because I have no say in which team I am going to root for. See...Daddy is happy this year because Alabama beat Georgia...so I decided to wear an Alabama shirt for him a couple weeks ago...luckily Georgia wasn't playing that day, so Mommy didn't care too much. Today though...both Mommy and Daddy's teams were playing...what was I to do??? So...since Mommy feeds me and all, I decided she wins...so I sported my Georgia gear today! The dawgs won...yippee!! Alabama is playing LSU now and they are winning 21-14...ROLL TIDE!

5 comments:

Julia (aka the Blogger) said...

Love the pic! Ok....I take it back...this pic is all Jonathan! so funny how babies change so quickly....each pic he looks different! I can't wait to see him for real!

Unknown said...

Our little man!!!!! Nanny and PawPaw (especially PawPaw) say
"ROLL TIDE!!!!" and could you be any more precious?!?!?!?!? Love you lots and lots, no matter who you root for!!

Beckman Bulletin said...

so cute. carson is adorable. Can't wait to see him in person.

Andrea said...

CINDY!!!! I just found out you are a "follower" of my blog! So glad you started one as well. Congrats on your beautiful baby boy.

GO DAWGS!!!

Tara said...

Hey Cindy! I saw Sandy downtown today and called Andrea who told me about your blog! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy. Glad to see you have a blog.